Eggs a good food…
- Eggs are naturally high in Protein
- A large egg has less than five grams of fat and is not high in kilojoules
- Eggs have less than 2 grams saturated fat
- Eggs are a source of 11 vitamins and minerals. They are a good source of vitamin B12 which may be lacking in vegetarian diets
- Eggs are a source of Iron. Iron is best absorbed from food when Vitamin C is also present so combine your eggs with a glass of orange juice for even better nutrition. Also, most of the dishes prepared at Eggs n more has a combination of foods which adds vitamin C if you do not want to spend extra dollars.
- Eating 2 eggs per day will not increase LDL (bad) blood cholesterol for people with a normal blood cholesterol level
- Eggs are an ideal food as an alternative to meat
- Eggs are very economical and highly nutritious.
Come and visit us for great Egg and Vegetarian dishes.
We do not use any food colour or preservative in our dishes, they are made fresh every day